bias message

Subject: BIAS TC Meeting #17 Information

BIAS TC Participants –

I wanted to remind you about our next meeting, which is tomorrow:

Date:  Wednesday, 18 July 2007

Time:  3:30pm US eastern time

Dial-in information:  +1 913-227-1210

     Passcode:  419470

NOTE:  Did you know you can automatically add TC meetings to your Outlook (or other) calendar from the calendar on the TC Members Calendar page? [Go the month, Select the event and select “Download” from the upper left.  This will allow you to open/save in iCalendar format.]

Agenda:

1. Administrative Issues

      1.1 Call to order

      1.2 Membership, attendance, & introductions

      1.3 Approval of agenda

2. Chair's remarks

3. Review of minutes from meetings #16 (posted)

      3.1 Action item review

4. TC business

      4.1 Security Webinar – debrief

            Archive: http://www.oasis-open.org/events/webinars/

5. Editor Status

      5.1 Call for Editor – status & introductions

      5.2 Editor’s remarks

6. INCITS BIAS document update (M. Swayze)

      6.1 Status of public review

7. BIAS Messaging Protocol (editor)

      7.1 Review list of known changes (posted)

      7.2 Adoption of WSDL 2.0

8. Technical discussion topics

      8.1 Flexibility vs Interoperability

      8.2 Base-64 vs XOP

      8.3 Future directions

8.4 Open floor

9. Reference implementation/prototyping

      9.1 Review project description (posted)

10. Schedule

      10.1 Meeting schedule

10.2 Work schedule

11. New business

12. Action items

13. Adjourn

Please let me know if you have any items to add to the agenda.

As a reminder, below is the action item list from our last meeting:

13.1. New

  • (Cathy) Make a list of outstanding changes to the Messaging Protocol document so that it is ready for the new editor.
  • (Guy) Investigate within Raytheon what sample code they can provide for reference implementation.

13.2. Renewed

  • (Editor) Post v0.9.
  • (Mike) Check with Notre Dame to see if they’re interested in a reference implementation.
  • (Cathy) Check with Purdue University to see if they’re interested in a reference implementation.
  • (Cathy) Write-up description of the Purdue fall semester project and post to the group.
  • (Editor) Place the use case material in the Use Case Annex (Annex B).

Regards,

Cathy Tilton

Chair

Catherine J. Tilton

VP, Standards & Emerging Technologies

Daon

11951 Freedom Drive, Suite 1400

Reston, VA  20190

703-984-4080

Fax: 703-984-4099

Cell: 703-472-5546

cathy.tilton@daon.com

www.daon.com

Daon - the global leader for biometric identity assurance software products and services

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and privileged and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.  Any unauthorized direct or indirect dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer. Thank you!