bias message

Subject: TODAY'S MEETING CANCELLED

Due to insufficient discussion material for today, our meeting is cancelled.  I will send out an email update (probably tomorrow) with information on the few items I had to cover.

Remember – our next meeting is scheduled for Wed, 24 October, 3:30pm eastern.  Please put this on your calendar.

Regards,

CT