bias message

Subject: RE: [bias] Action item & next mini-meeting - CHANGE IN DIAL IN NUMBER

All –

Please use the following dial-in number for today’s call only:

Number:  +1 719-234-7876

Passcode:  487520

See you this afternoon.

Regards,

CT

From: Tilton, Cathy [mailto:Cathy.Tilton@daon.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 9:48 AM
To: bias@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Luther Hampton
Subject: [bias] Action item & next mini-meeting

BIAS participants –

I want to call your attention to a document posting and associated action item.  The LEXS Specification (LEXS.zip) was posted to the documents folder on 3/5 (an overview presentation is also posted).  From our last meeting, we’re asking interested members to review this package and to identify any content/materials within it that would be useful for us to emulate within a possible BIAS profile standard.  This will be discussed at our next mini-meeting scheduled for tomorrow:

Wednesday, 12 March

3-4pm US eastern time

Dial in information:

Number:  +1 913-227-1210

Passcode: 419470

As a reminder, remaining meetings for March include:

Wed, Mar 12, 3-4pm

Tue, Mar 18, 3-4pm

Wed, Mar 26, 3-4pm

Minutes from previous meetings are posted.

Regards,

CT