bias message

Subject: FW: Today's BIAS telecon

Title: Today's  BIAS  telecon

BIAS group –

Brad has sent along the attached for discussion at our meeting this afternoon.

Regards,

CT

From: Wing, Bradford [mailto:bradford.wing@nist.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 10:54 AM
To: Tilton, Cathy
Subject: Today's BIAS telecon

Cathy,

I would like to raise the issues in the attachments, unless you think that they have already been resolved and I am bringing up ‘dead’ issues.  If you think they are worth discussing, feel free to distribute them before the meeting.

Thanks,

Brad

OASIS OCT 20 09 Telecon notes.txt

File Format Types.tiff