bias message

Subject: Tomorrow's BIAS call information

BIAS participants –

Please note the change of our regular meeting day from Tuesdays to Wednesdays and let me know if this causes you a problem.

Agenda:

Date:  Tuesday, 19 May

Time:  3pm (US eastern time)

Dial in information:  +1 913-227-1210

Passcode:  419470

Agenda for Meeting #49:

1.  Administrative Issues

    1.1  Call to order

    1.2  Membership, attendance, & introductions

    1.3  Review & approval of agenda

2.  Chair's remarks

3.  Review of minutes from meeting #48A

Download Document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/37784/BIAS%20TC%20Meeting%20Minutes%20%2348A.pdf

    3.1  Review of action items (see list below)

4.  TC business

    4.1  TC name change

    4.2  New projects

    4.3  Website update

5.  INCITS BIAS document update (M. Swayze)

    5.1  Status of INCITS BIAS revision project

    5.2  Status of ISO submission

6.  BIAS SOAP profile

    6.1   Public review draft (CD01)

Download Document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35604/biasprofile-1.0-cd-01.pdf

   6.2  Comments received

Download Document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/bias-comment/201005/msg00000.html

   6.3  Enhancements list – to be posted

   6.4  Next steps

7.  Reference implementations

    7.1  Status

    7.2  Plan of action

8. Schedule

    8.1  Work schedule

    8.2  Meeting schedule

9.  New business

10.  Action items

11.  Adjourn

Please let me know if you have any items to add to the agenda.

As a reminder, below are the action items from our last meeting (20 April):

·         (Cathy and Matt) Review and post list of known or requested enhancements to BIAS, such as a notification capability.

·         (Group) Identify BIAS implementation projects your organizations would be willing to perform.

·         (Cathy) Propose TC Name Change and any associated scope change at the next meeting.

·         (Cathy) Update TC website by next meeting.

·         (Cathy) Contact Jamie Clark on next steps in the publishing process.