bias message

Subject: Time for January meeting

BIAS TC members –

Our January meeting (scheduled for Wed, 26 Jan) is a very important one.  We will be deciding if the current BIAS SOAP Profile working draft (#13) should be approved as committee draft 2 and sent for a 2nd public review.  This draft incorporates changes identified as a result of the development of the NIST reference implementation.  Please review this document (posted) and plan to attend the meeting.

Download Document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40680/biasprofile-1%200-wd-13.pdf

The meeting is currently scheduled for 3pm.  However, as I am in India (again), I’d like to move it to an earlier time so that I’m not up in the middle of the night.  However, I hesitate to do that if it means some of you cannot be there at this important meeting.  So, can you please reply if the following time doesn’t work for you?

Wed, 26 Jan, 11am US eastern time

Please let me know by Monday so I can reschedule (or not) as appropriate.

Also, please note that the “toy” version of the NIST reference implementation has been posted to the documents folder on the TC website.  Please consider downloading this version and providing feedback to NIST.

Download Document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40838/BIAS%20Toy%20Implementation.zip

Lastly, you may have noted that NIST has released an early preview draft of the WS-Biometric Devices specification. See http://bws.nist.gov for details.

These latter 2 items will also be on the agenda for Wed.

Best regards,

CT

Catherine J. Tilton, CBP

VP, Standards & Emerging Technologies

Daon

11955 Freedom Drive, Suite 16000

Reston, VA  20190

703-984-4080

Fax: 703-984-4099

Cell: 703-472-5546 (preferred)

cathy.tilton@daon.com

www.daon.com

Daon - your trusted identity partner

Daon COTS products have been selected to secure more than 460 million identities around the world, enabling delivery of innovative solutions while reducing schedule time, risk and cost. Call us today to learn why the world’s largest economies count on Daon!

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and privileged and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.  Any unauthorized direct or indirect dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer. Thank you!