bias message

Subject: FW: WS-BiometricDevices Draft 3 (Release Candidate) out for review

I just wanted to send this again in case it was missed earlier.

Thanks!

From: bias@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:bias@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Mangold, Kevin C.
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 10:06
To: bias@lists.oasis-open.org

All,

Draft 3 of NIST Special Publication 500-288 – Specification for WS-Biometric Devices (WS-BD) has been published to our website, http://bws.nist.gov. This draft is a release candidate for NIST publication. All are encouraged to participate by reviewing this draft and submitting comments. We ask that comments be submitted by Friday, November 18, 2011.

Please submit any questions, comments, or suggestions by emailing 500-288comments@nist.gov.