bias message

Subject: Ballot to approve BIAS SOAP Profile V1.0 as a Committee Specification opens tomorrow

Members of the BIAS TC,

A ballot to approve BIAS SOAP Profile V1.0 as a Committee
Specification has been scheduled to open tomorrow, 28 October 2011 and
close 4 November 2011. You can access this ballot at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bias/ballot.php?id=2135.

I currently show the following TC members as eligible to vote:

Tilton, Cathy, Daon
Swayze, Matthew, Daon
Micheals, Ross, NIST
Wing, Bradford, NIST
Mangold, Kevin, NIST
Young, Matthew, US Department of Defense (DoD)

If your name is not on this list and you believe you should be
eligible to vote on this ballot, please contact the Chair and me as
soon as possible so that we can address the situation.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-378-3472
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393