bias message

Subject: RE: Next week's meeting

I have no problem with either of those proposed times.

Also, I am CC’ing the bias list for new/other members.

From: Tilton, Cathy [mailto:Cathy.Tilton@daon.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 10:03
To: Wing, Bradford; Mayer-Splain, John M.; Mangold, Kevin C.; Micheals, Ross J.; Swayze, Matthew; young_matthew@bah.com; Young, Matthew Mr CTR US USA HQDA DCS G-3/5/7 (matthew.r.young4.ctr@us.army.mil); Zektser, Gregory [USA]
Subject: Next week's meeting

BIAS colleagues –

I saw that DHS has scheduled the US-VISIT BWG meeting for the same time as our meeting next week (Tuesday at 2pm).  I’m not sure how many of you this affects, but I’d personally like to attend.  I’m wondering if you’d mind pushing our meeting to either 1pm or 3/3:30pm instead?  Also, John – was wondering if we did this if perhaps we could use one of the meeting rooms at VISIT to hold the meeting/call?

Your feedback on this is appreciated, so I can update the calendar.

Thanks,

CT