bias message

Subject: Ballot for OASIS Standard -- please vote!

I wanted to send out a friendly reminder that the ballot to forward our BIAS committee specification to ballot for OASIS Standard ends this Thursday morning! This ballot requires 2/3 of voting members to vote yes for the ballot to pass (at least 6 people for our purposes – currently only 5 have voted).

Please vote if you have not done so already!

Thanks,

---

Kevin Mangold

Information Technology Lab / Information Access Division / Image Group / Biometric Clients Lab

Office: 301-975-5628