bias message

Subject: Recent ballot is open to ALL members and observers

BIAS Participants,

I just wanted to point out that the most recent ballot, titled “New TC Creation”, that opened yesterday is open to all voting members, members, and observers. We would like to hear opinions of all members on the TC roster. No matter what “level” you are within the committee, please take a minute to vote!

Thanks,

Kevin

---

Kevin Mangold

Information Technology Lab / Information Access Division / Image Group / Biometric Clients Lab

Office: 301-975-5628