bias message

Subject: OASIS BIAS Ballot Open

BIAS Committee,

The ballot to approve the BIAS SOAP Profile as an OASIS standard just opened early this morning. Please take a minute to contact your organizations primary voting member and ask them if they would vote in favor of this. As of 9:42 EST, we have 3 Yes votes—we need a minimum of 49 Yes votes to pass. To ensure that we get enough votes, it would be helpful for every to reach out and spread the word. You can keep track of the status by checking http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2225.

Additionally, if you KNOW anyone else on the list on, and feel comfortable shooting them a friendly email explaining out work and asking them to vote, please do so. DO NOT blindly email anyone and everyone on the list.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Kevin

---

Kevin Mangold

Information Technology Lab / Information Access Division / Image Group / Biometric Clients Lab

Office: 301-975-5628