bias message

Subject: RE: Information for Tuesday's call (22 January) - Reminder

All – Just a reminder for you to participate in today’s call.  We’d like everyone to participate in this final meeting of the BIAS TC, to say farewell to this TC and welcome the new Biometrics TC which will launch in February.  However, it is most important that all voting members attend to vote on closure of the TC.  Per OASIS rules:

2.15 Closing a TC

A TC may be closed by Full Majority Vote of the TC, by Resolution of the OASIS Board of Directors, or by the OASIS TC Administrator.

The TC Administrator must close a TC that has completed the deliverables listed in its Charter if the TC does not add new deliverables or that fails to elect a Chair for the period provided in Section 2.7.

The TC Administrator may close a TC that fails to conduct at least one Quorate Meeting or conduct any Work Product Ballots during any six month period; whose membership falls below the Minimum Membership; which has not completed its deliverables within the schedule listed in its Charter; or which has failed to show progress towards achieving its purpose as defined by its Charter.

Talk to you at 4pm ET today,

CT

From: bias@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:bias@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Tilton, Cathy
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 6:45 PM
To: bias@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Greg Cannon (greg.cannon@crossmatch.com); jeremiah.bruce@ice.dhs.gov
Subject: [bias] Information for Tuesday's call (22 January)

BIAS colleagues –

Just a reminder that we have our last telecon meeting on Tuesday.  We will be voting on closing down the BIAS TC in favor of the new Biometrics TC.

All voting members are asked to attend.

Date:  Tuesday, 22 January

Time:  4-5pm (US eastern time)

Dial in information:  1-913-227-1210

Passcode: 419470

Regards,

CT

-----------------------------

AGENDA

1.  Administrative Issues

    1.1  Call to order / assignment of note taker

    1.2  Membership, attendance, & introductions

    1.3  Review & approval of agenda

2.  Chair's remarks

3.  Review of minutes from meeting #78

Download Document:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bias/download.php/47954/BIAS%20TC%20Meeting%20Minutes%20#78.pdf

  3.1  Review of action items (see list below)

4.  TC business

   4.1  FOR ACTION:  Closing of the BIAS TC

5.  New business

6.  Action items

7.  Adjourn

As a reminder, below are the action items from our last meeting (18 December):

Action Items

  • (Kevin) Post call for participation in the new Biometrics TC
  • (Kevin) Check with Chet on what happens to a TC's documents when it closes.  Can the BIAS documents be transferred over to the new TC?
  • (Cathy) Send example liaison request letters to Kevin.