biometrics-comment message

Subject: CBP CEE Biometric Excellence Review of the OASIS WS-Biometric API Draft 01

CBP CEE Biometric Excellence Review of the OASIS WS-Biometric API Draft 01

Engineers from OIT have reviewed the OASIS WS-Biometric API.  The general approach to creating a service as the interface for devices was implemented here at CBP a few years ago and we were successful with that.  We found some areas of concern and have a few questions in the attached MSWord document.

Thanks.

Roland Zeender

Garud Technology Services

Department of Homeland Security

Customs and Border Protection

OIT - Passenger Systems Program Directorate

571 468 3186 (Desk)

571 468 3014 (Fax)