biometrics message

Subject: RE: [biometrics] RE: Inviting nominations for Chair of Biometrics TC

I support both, Kevin's nomination as chair, as well as Cathy's as co-chair.
Best regards.

Enviado de Samsung Mobile

"Tilton, Cathy" <Cathy.Tilton@daon.com> escribió:
I second this nomination!  I'm happy to serve as a co-chair should we agree one is needed/desirable.

CT

-----Original Message-----
From: biometrics@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:biometrics@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Mangold, Kevin C.
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 3:26 PM
To: biometrics@lists.oasis-open.org

All,

I would like to nominate myself as a chair of this new TC.

I have been actively involved in standards development in OASIS, INCITS M1, and ISO/IEC SC 37 for many years. I also served as a co-chair for the OASIS BIAS Integration TC.

Kevin

---
Kevin Mangold
National Institute of Standards and Technology Information Technology Lab / Information Access Division / Image Group / Biometric Clients Lab
Office: 301-975-5628