biometrics message

Subject: Reminder: Deadline for Sponsor quotes for Biometrics TC Press release

Just a reminder that Friday is the deadline for Sponsor members of the Biometrics TC to send me quotes for the press release.

Thanks,
Carol

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>
Date: Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Subject: Press release to announce Biometrics TC
To: pubrel@lists.oasis-open.org, biometrics@lists.oasis-open.org

NOTE: Sponsor Quote Deadline: Friday, 1 March

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to announce the launch of the OASIS Biometrics Technical Committee. We have targeted Tuesday, 5 March, for distribution.

*Recognition*
While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members, only Foundational- and Sponsor-level members elect to receive promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press. The subhead of the Biometrics TC press release will highlight:

3M HIS, Booz Allen Hamilton, US NIST, US Department of Defense (DoD) <and any other Sponsors who join or upgrade by 1 Mar>.

If you represent one of the organizations above, and you do *not* wish to be included in the press release, please notify me.

If you represent a Contributor-level member, and you wish to be recognized in the Biometrics TC press release, please contact me immediately for information on changing your membership level to Sponsor.

*Quotes*
If you represent a Foundational or Sponsor-level organization participating in the Biometrics TC, you may submit a quote (75 words or less) in support of this work. Please email quotes to me, including a name and title at your organization to whom the quote can be attributed, by Friday, 1 March.

*More information*
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/biometrics/

Regards,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
YouTube:    http://www.youtube.com/oasisopen