biometrics message

Subject: RE: Call for Organization Overview Volunteers

I apologize about the subject, or lack thereof, on the previous email.

From: biometrics@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:biometrics@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Mangold, Kevin C.
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 14:12
To: biometrics@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [biometrics] Call for

TC Members (and Observers),

I am putting out a call for an opportunity for anyone who give an overview of them/their organization, interests in the TC, and what they hope to achieve through participation. This can be anything from just chatting for a few minutes to giving a PowerPoint presentation. Opportunities like these are beneficial by allowing TC members to engage others who have particular interests and create projects that caters to everyone’s needs.

Please consider and let myself know if you are interested and willing to brief the TC and which meeting (could be in the future) you are available to do so.

Thanks,

Kevin

---

Kevin Mangold

Information Technology Lab / Information Access Division / Image Group / Biometric Clients Lab

Office: 301-975-5628