biometrics message

Subject: Rescheduled meeting #3

Dear OASIS Biometric TC Members:

Some of you have contacted me already letting me know that 16 April 2013 does not work for you for the OASIS Biometric TC #3 rescheduled meeting. In the interest of minimizing the amount of coordination emails, I’ve set up a survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VMFLLZ8. Visit this link and click on which date your prefer (I’ve identified April 15, 18, 19th, or ‘other’). To best accommodate international participation, we have kept the time of day at 10 AM.

Also, moving forward, it has come to my attention that Tuesdays at 10 AM may not work for some of our participants. If you would please, take a few moments to email me your general availability and/or preference for a standing date and time for a meeting (please remember we have international participation). I will then aggregate those times and propose times to the committee next time we meet.

Thank you!

-OASIS Biometric TC Secretary