biometrics message

Subject: Re: Opportunity to submit article to Biometric Technology Today

Just to be clear, it doesn't have to be one person writing the whole article. If you'd be interested in collaborating with other TC members on this article, let me know. I'm happy to help coordinate a collaboration, suggest style edits, and proofread, but the content really needs to come from the TC.

Maybe you'd like to discuss this on a future TC call.

~Carol