biometrics message

Subject: Reminder: Meeting tomorrow (4/29/2013) at 10 AM EST

This email is a reminder about tomorrow’s OASIS Biometrics TC meeting.  Meeting event information is at:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/biometrics/event.php?event_id=35174

Thank you to Jeff and Anne who have ‘RSVPd’ to the meeting via:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/biometrics/planned_attendance.php?event_id=35178

Tomorrow’s agenda includes an important discussion regarding patents brought to the attention of NIST.

Also, at your earliest convenience, please email me your preference for the day for upcoming meetings (for example, “the second Thursday of the month.”) I will compile a list of preferences and report to the committee.  Otherwise, we will have to do this on the telecom itself.

--

Ross J. Micheals, PhD

(301) 975-3234 (desk)