biometrics message

Subject: RE: OASIS Biometrics TC Meeting Reminder

Below is a link to today’s meeting’s live minutes:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KZkUX1sgNYanY18pVo1815evSHwCC_MiJcxCejrmJbI/edit#

---

Kevin Mangold

Information Technology Lab / Information Access Division / Image Group / Biometric Clients Lab

Office: 301-975-5628

From: Mangold, Kevin C.
Sent: Monday, February 3, 2014 09:41
To: Kevin Mangold (kevin.mangold@nist.gov)
Subject: OASIS Biometrics TC Meeting Reminder

TC Members,

This is a reminder for tomorrow (February 4th, 2014)’s meeting at 13:00 EST. The standing dial-in information is:

USA:  866-692-3158

Netherlands:  0800-020-1432

Spain:  800-098-589

Passcode: 246 638 742 782 (biometricstc)

If your country code is not listed, let me know and I will add it to the list.

Regards,

Kevin

---