biometrics message

Subject: Groups - SC 37 N5831 -- G.17 DRAFT Response uploaded

Submitter's message
All,

This is a DRAFT memo I put together in response to the G.17 resolution from SC 37 N5831 (text quoted below). Please review this memo and suggest any modifications during our next TC meeting.

"SC 37 welcomed the OASIS Biometrics TC report to the SC 37 Plenary contained in
document SC 37 N5776. SC 37 has reviewed this report and noted the NWIP ?Best Practices
in Biometrics Performance Monitoring Programs?. SC 37 suggests that development of this
standard would benefit from the experience in ISO/IEC JTC 1 SC37/WG5 on biometric
performance testing. SC 37 would encourage and prefer development of this standard in
cooperation with SC 37. SC 37 would be happy to discuss this further with OASIS.

In addition, SC 37 suggests that OASIS considers standardization work on biometrics in the
cloud, again in cooperation with SC 37."
-- Mr. Kevin Mangold
Document Name: SC 37 N5831 -- G.17 DRAFT Response

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Kevin Mangold