biometrics message

Subject: Global Identity Summit OASIS Booth

All,

Ross and I have been discussing how NIST can help support the OASIS Booth at the GIS conference this September. Due to FAR regulations and restrictions, it would be very difficult for us to support any more than $2500 dollars. Because of this, our intention is to pay for our share of the booth, but we will not be demoing, but will be present to support with other demos and questions. Having one less demo would make it easier to have a single table (10x10 booth) and it would be cheaper for other participants. What this means is that if two companies would like to use the booth for demos, it would cost ~$2333 for their participation.

Please let me know a final commitment by Wednesday so we can begin further arrangements. Let me know if you have any questions regarding our support for the booth or anything else related to the event.

Regards,

Kevin