biometrics message

Subject: Re: [biometrics] Global Identity Summit OASIS Booth

Ok, Thanks Kevin,

Is there anyone who would be interested to have a joint demo with us? Matt, would Fulcrum be interested?

The good thing is that you would run your own demo and display it on your screen and we would just display your app's operational events and metrics on a separate screen. Alternatively, I could bring our projector and portable screen to show our both UIs.

Please let me know.

Regards, Babak