biometrics message

Subject: RE: [biometrics] Global Identity Summit, September 16-18 2014, Tampa, Florida

Dee,

I plan on being there on Wednesday, September 17th.

---

Kevin Mangold

Information Technology Lab / Information Access Division / Image Group / Biometric Clients Lab

Office: 301-975-5628

From: biometrics@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:biometrics@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Dee Schur
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 10:40
To: biometrics@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Carol Geyer'

Biometrics Technical Committee members,

I will be attending the Global Identity Summit in September, http://events.jspargo.com/id14/public/enter.aspx

This would be a great venue to evangelize the work of the OASIS Biometrics Technical Committee. Please let me know if you plan to attend, I would like to coordinate meetings with potential participants, possibly a roundtable or get together.

Thanks,

dee

Dee Schur

Senior Manager, Development & Advocacy
OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x211 (Office) | +1.941.321.6733 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
YouTube:    http://www.youtube.com/oasisopen