biometrics message

Subject: Ballot to approve WS-Biometric Devices WD 06 as CSD is now open

Dear Biometrics TC members:

As discussed at the last TC, I have uploaded WS-Biometric Devices Working Draft 06.

Additionally, I have created an electronic ballot

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/biometrics/ballot.php?id=2661

where voting members can cast their vote to move WD 06 to a Committee Specification Draft. This is the first in a series of votes that will progress the specification for consideration to OASIS as a whole as an OASIS Standard.

The ballot closes 25 August 2014 at 11 AM EST, so please take a moment and cast your vote.

Thank you!

--

Ross J. Micheals

(301) 975-3234 (desk phone)