biometrics message

Subject: OASIS Biometrics TC Meeting - TODAY at 13:00 EST

TC Members,

This is a reminder for today’s (January 6, 2015)’s meeting at 13:00 EST.  If you have not already done so, please RSVP via the TC website or replying to me.

The standing dial-in information is (toll free unless specified):

USA:  866-692-3158
Netherlands:  0800-020-1432
Spain:  800-098-589
Mexico:  001-866-839-3359

Passcode: 246 638 742 782 (biometricstc)

If your country code is not listed, let me know and I will add it to the list.

The link for the live minutes are: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10cErJv0YRa63U8K7wdPGAy9AKEusuWwWZrZRvGCnjGQ

---
Kevin Mangold
Information Technology Lab / Information Access Division / Image Group / Biometric Clients Lab
Office: 301-975-5628