bioserv message

Subject: RE: Changes at NIST

Dear Kevin and the Biometric Services TC:

I’m writing to inform you that as of 31 July, I will no longer be with NIST.

My OASIS responsibilities (secretary of the Biometrics TC and secretary of the Biometric Services TC) will need to be taken over by someone else.

I apologize about leaving these positions, and appreciate your understanding.

-Ross

--

Ross J. Micheals

(301) 975-3234 (desk phone)