bioserv message

Subject: Today's Meeting

All,

NIST recently made a major infrastructure computing "upgrade" this morning that has not gone very smoothly. Due to the amount of required attention to get things back up and running for myself and the rest of the team here, I will have to postpone this afternoon's meeting.

Will this Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 13:00 ET work for everyone? If so, I propose we move the meeting to then.

Sorry for the late notice.

Kevin