bioserv message

Subject: January 5th Meeting

All,

I hope the holidays treated you well! I just wanted to do a quick roll call to make sure that we will have quorum for tomorrow’s meeting. If you can take a minute and reply with a Yes or No on whether you will be able to dial in to tomorrow’s meeting, I would appreciate it!

Thank you!

Kevin

---

Kevin Mangold

Information Technology Lab / Information Access Division / Image Group / Biometric Clients Lab

Office: 301-975-5628