bioserv message

Subject: BIAS & WSBD

Hi All,

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to send out an announcement since it’s been a while, but we’re working on getting the comments from BIAS and WSBD incorporated into the document. After that, we’ll post the new document, disposition of comments, and then I’ll send out ballots to approve them as Committee Specifications.

You should expect to see the updated documents within the next two weeks.

Kevin

---

Kevin Mangold

Information Technology Lab / Information Access Division / Image Group

Office: 301-975-5628