blue-ms message

Subject: Nominations are extended for for the OASIS Blue Member Section Steering Committee

We do not have the minimum number of required candidates through the
nomination process.  But several have expressed interest, but could not
complete the process by the 30 November deadline.

Therefore, we are extending the deadline 7 days.  Nominations will now close
7 December.  Anyone interested in running must complete the Nomination
Process (described below) by 11:45 PM (23:45) US-EST 7 December.

Thanks,

Scott...

Steering
>Committee
>
>Reminder - nominations for the blue Steering Committee close in 12 days.
Please
>consider the benefit of joining the leadership team of the Steering
Committee.  If you
>are interested in knowing more about the benefits or commitments of a SC
seat,
>please contact me directly.
>
>Scott...

Internet