blue-ms message

Subject: 2009 Blue Steering Committee Election Results

I am pleased to announce the results of your Steering Committee election.

Rik Drummond was selected to hold the two-year seat expiring with the 2011
election; Arnaud Martens was selected for the one-year seat expiring with
the 2010 election.  They will join the SC at their next meeting in January.

Both are congratulated for their win and appreciated for their commitment to
this group.  There are many opportunities on the horizon for your Steering
Committee to take on,  Their commitment and leadership will help take the
best advantage of those opportunities.

Scott McGrath
Senior Director of Member Services and COO

Tel +1 978-667-5115 x202
Fax +1 978-667-5114
scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org

New to OASIS?
Take a 3-minute tour:
http://www.oasis-open.org/home/tour.php

R|Drummon|Martens|Exhaust|Surplus|Thresho
  |d      |       |ed     |       |ld
 1|4.00000|1.00000|0.00000|1.00000|3.00000

  | Count of first choices. Candidate Drummond has reached the threshold and
is elected.