blue-ms message

Subject: Complimentary Passes Available for the Smart Grid Interoperability Summit

Dear OASIS Blue Members,

OASIS is co-sponsoring the upcoming Smart Grid Interoperability Summit in June (http://www.smartgridinterop.com/).  As part of our co-sponsorship agreement, OASIS has been provided with two complimentary registration passes for the event.  We would like to offer these passes to our OASIS Blue members.  If anyone is interested in attending this event, please contact me by Friday, 4 June and we’ll make every effort to accommodate.

Kind regards, Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS, Manager of Events

OASIS