board-busdev-thought-leaders message

Subject: Re: [board-busdev-thought-leaders] OASIS Opportunity

Great idea, Duncan! You're right that the minimum requirement to start a TC is five people from two organization members (and at least one of them should be willing to chair if elected).Â

Shopping the idea around to members you know is the best tactic.Â

Staff can put out a general call once we have a draft charter in place.

I stand by the tenet that the best OASIS projects come to us from our Board members. Thanks!