board-busdev-thought-leaders message

Subject: X.590 Case study

I am not in the busdev meeting because I’m chairing the OpenC2 TC meeting, where interesting enough X.590 came up since OpenC2 is going to use it.

X.590 might be a good case study for BusDev to study as it was an ITU standard created without going thru OASIS. Looking at why it didn’t go thru OASIS would be valuable for future since X.590 was created/evangelized by an OASIS Board member.

--

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize