bpel4people-editors message

Subject: Proposed Process for Disposition of Issues

I’ve captured below a Proposed Process for Disposition of Issues. Could you please review and comments – I’m hoping that a few emails will suffice to lock this down

The SC:

  1. will use sourceforge to collaborate on versions of the specs and WSDL/XSDs
  2. periodically, the SC will submit to the TC the list of changes applied to the specs/WSDL/XSDs for review
    • the rate and number of issues incorporated and submitted to the TC will depend on a number of factors; it’s proposed that ensuring ease of review by the TC to support disposition of an issue should be the primary criterion to use when to submit a version to the TC for consideration
  3. the SC will aim to provide at least one (1) week for review of the documents
  4. upon approval by the TC a designated editor will accept all changes approved and submit the document(s) to sourceforge

Comments?

By the way, please reply-all as the SC members roster has not yet been populated

Luc

Luc Clément

Active Endpoints, Inc

+1.978.793.2162  | luc.clement@activevos.com