bpel4people-editors message

Subject: RE: [bpel4people-editors] Use of CVS to manage specifications

Hi Luc,

  Sorry - but it's against the rules. Since OASIS provides a document repository as well as a wiki, all work must be managed there, including all ongoing discussions and interim revisions to documents.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process-2008-02-05.php#visibility

"2.8 TC Visibility

"The official copies of all resources of the TC and its associated subcommittees, including web pages, documents, email lists and any other records of discussions, must be located only on facilities designated by OASIS. TCs and SCs may not conduct official business or technical discussions, store documents, or host web pages on servers or systems not designated by OASIS. All web pages, documents, ballot results and email archives of all TCs and SCs shall be publicly visible."

Regards,

Mary