bpel4people-editors message

Subject: RE: [bpel4people] Groups - New Action Item #0000 Edit the B4P/HT specs and XML ar...

Agree on the name changes. Vinky: could you please make the updates?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dieter Koenig1 [mailto:dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2008 06:06
To: vmehta@deloitte.com; luc.clement@activevos.com
Cc: bpel4people-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Fw: [bpel4people] Groups - New Action Item #0000 Edit the B4P/HT
specs and XML ar...

Hi Vinky, I got a bit stuck with my Action Item as a couple of additional
problems came up. Therefore, I would suggest that you do the editing for
the three resolved issues first.

Vinky and Luc, I would suggest that we call the specs in SVN
"bpel4people-1.1.doc" (instead of "bpel4people-1.1-spec-wd-02.doc") and
"ws-humantask-1.1.doc" (instead of "ws-humantask-1.1-spec-wd-02.doc")
because SVN already does the versioning for us.

B4P Editors, I am working with Mark Ford (who just submitted an issue
related to the XSD files) and come up with a proposal for the namespaces /
XML artifacts / etc. asap.

Kind Regards
DK

 Dieter König                          Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com
IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

 Senior Technical Staff Member         Tel (office): (+49) 7031-16-3426
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:

Martin Jetter

 Architect, Business Process           Fax (office): (+49) 7031-16-4890
Geschäftsführung: Herbert Kircher
 Choreographer

 Member, Technical Expert Council      Tel (home office): (+49) 7032-201464
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen

                                       Schönaicher Strasse 220, 71032
Registergericht: Amtsgericht
                                       Böblingen, Germany
Stuttgart, HRB 243294

----- Forwarded by Dieter Koenig1/Germany/IBM on 03.05.2008 11:59 -----

  From:       Dieter Koenig1/Germany/IBM@IBMDE

  To:         bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org

  Date:       30.04.2008 18:16

specs and XML ar...

OASIS WS-BPEL Extension for People (BPEL4People)  TC member,

Mr Dieter Koenig has created a new action item.

Number: #0000
Owner: Mr Dieter Koenig
Due: 07 May 2008

Comments:
Mr Dieter Koenig  2008-04-30 16:16 GMT
BPEL4People namespace:
 b4p   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/bpel4people/bpel4people/200803

WS-HumanTask namespaces:
 htd   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/bpel4people/ws-humantask/200803
 htdp
 http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/bpel4people/ws-humantask/protocol/200803
 htda
 http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/bpel4people/ws-humantask/api/services/200803
 htdt
 http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/bpel4people/ws-humantask/api/types/200803

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/members/action_item
.php?action_item_id=2161

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

- OASIS Open Administration