bpel4people-editors message

Subject: RE: [bpel4people-editors] Minutes from the SC meeting 25 Jun 09 - RE: [bpel4people-editors] AW: [bpel4people] BPEL4People TC - 6/25 Draft Agenda

Sure, I will wait for Dieter.

So I am assuming my changes got overwritten.

Regards,

-Vinky

Vinkesh O.  Mehta

Manager,  Deloitte Consulting LLP

Mobile: + 1 512 750 2006

vmehta@deloitte.com

www.deloitte.com

From: Luc Clement [mailto:luc.clement@activevos.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 11:05 AM
To: 'Trickovic, Ivana'; bpel4people-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

In attendance: Dieter, Ivana, Krasimir, Luc

Dieter now has the pen.

Vinkesh, please stand by to take the pen from Dieter so you may reapply your updates:

·        BP-7 addAttachment API call is missing the content type param Vinkesh Mehta

·        BP-3 Syntax for LPG in B4P spec missing reference attribute Vinkesh Mehta

·        BP-1 Remove fault name from getFault HT API call Vinkesh Mehta

Please review the updates made by Ivana. These will be discussed during our 2 July call

·        BP-9               ht:getTaskID() is not defined      Ivana Trickovic

·        BP-8               Are string literals required for part, task, and LPG name in HT functions?               Ivana Trickovic

·        BP-5               Discrepancy between spec and schema regarding LPG attribute                Ivana Trickovic

·        BP-4               Declaration of imported LPG not mentioned in B4P spec               Ivana Trickovic

Luc Clément

Active Endpoints, Inc

+1.978.793.2162  | luc.clement@activevos.com