bpel4people-editors message

Subject: Proposed Agenda: 9 July bpel4people-editors' SC telecon - following the TC

Here’s what I propose for Wed’s agenda. Let me know if you would like to cover other topics.

Current Work in Progress

1.       Review Dieter’s updates for BP-13:  http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-13

Please review these updates before the meeting as there are many

2.       Review Vinky’s updates:

a.       BP-1:  http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-1

b.      BP-3: http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-3

c.       BP-7: http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-7

3.       Review Ralf’s updates for BP-14 if he’s had a chance to make them in time

4.       Assign next Editor with the pen

5.       Review open list of work in progress and discuss if we are ready to submit the first set of update to the TC for review

New Work

1.       Discuss (if any) new “Resolved” issues assigned to the SC by the TC

2.       Discuss when we should start work on BP-17 and a proposal for BP-16

Luc Clément

Active Endpoints, Inc

+1.978.793.2162  | luc.clement@activevos.com