bpel4people-editors message

Subject: Re: [bpel4people-editors] BP-24, anybody needs the pen in the next two hours ?

Hi Luc,

No, not yet. If nobody else needs the pen i can work on those and
finish by
tomorrow or Monday.

Any opinions ?

One more thing: Don't be confused on the revisions of b4p/
bpel4people-1.1-spec.doc. I had to backout
the document since Word was applying some weird formatting all over
the place
while i was trying to modify the date at the beginning of the document
(and i still don't know how to disable
this, so i left the date to 4 July 2008). That does not happen with
the WS-HT document though.

Best Regards,
   Ralf