bpel4people-editors message

Subject: RE: [bpel4people-editors] Minutes: 23 July bpel4people-editors' SC telecon

Hi,

I submitted revision 34 with the resolution of BP-18. I would ask you to look over the changes.

Edited files:

D:\SVN\Specifications\wsht\ws-humantask-1.1-spec.doc

D:\SVN\Specifications\xml\ws-humantask-api.wsdl

D:\SVN\Specifications\xml\ws-humantask-context.xsd

D:\SVN\Specifications\xml\ws-humantask-types.xsd

D:\SVN\Specifications\b4p\examples\bpel4people-example-employee-of-the-month.bpel

D:\SVN\Specifications\b4p\bpel4people-1.1-spec.doc

As agreed, I also added the attachment type input parameter to the addAttachment operation description in WS-HT  6.1.1 and fixed some typos.

Thanks and best regards,

Krasimir