bpel4people-editors message

Subject: .ZIP archives in attachments

Hi Luc

I got couple of emails from the "ezmlm" program claiming that an email
send to this list could not be delivered.

The Oracle email server does not accept email with ".ZIP" attachments.

So I'm wondering if you could send your email again and rename the zip file
to end with ".zap" or whatever (it is important that it doesn't end with
.zip)

Best Regards,
  Ralf