bpel4people-editors message

Subject: FW: SourceForge.net Subversion service downtime scheduled 2008-09-04

FYI: On 2008-09-04 at 04:00 UTC, Subversion service write operations will be
offline for no more than 24 hours.

-----Original Message-----
From: SourceForge.net Team [mailto:noreply@sourceforge.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 16:48
To: luc@iclement.net

On 2008-09-04 at 04:00 UTC, Subversion service write operations will be
offline for no more than 24 hours.  During this time, Subversion write
operations (such as commit) will fail with an error.  Read operations
(checkout, ViewVC, etc.) will succeed as normal.  This downtime is being
used to migrate data on to new storage hardware and conduct performance
testing.  We are taking this downtime approach (leaving service online,
with write operations failing) to minimize the functional impact to users.

Questions or concerns regarding this downtime may be directed to
SourceForge.net staff by submitting a Support Request at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/alexandria/support/

Thank you,

Jacob Moorman
Director of Operations, SourceForge.net