bpel4people-editors message

Subject: [bpel4people-editors] BP-17 and BP-24 committed

Hi,

I committed the following files to SVN
- b4p/bpel4people-1.1-spec.doc
   Resolution for BP-17, BP-24, new revision: 55

-wsht/ws-humantask-1.1-spec.doc
  Resolution for BP-17, BP-24, new revision: 56

-xml/ws-humantask-context.xsd
  Resolution for BP-24, new revision: 57

As far as BP-17 is concerned, we didn't say on where to put those
conformance targets in the spec. I took
the freedom and added a new section 2.3 in both B4P and WS-HT to
specify those. This is right after the
Notational Conventions section and before we use any of the RFC 2119
keywords. Hope this is ok with everyone.

So, the pen is free!

Best Regards,
   Ralf