bpel4people-editors message

Subject: RE: [bpel4people-editors] RE: Proposed Agenda: B4P Spec Editors SC Telecon, Wed8 Oct 2008

Hi Luc, alright, I pick up the pen for 23/15/6, however, I will not be able
to work on it before the weekend - hope that is acceptable.

25 is done already (my mail from Sept 24).

I am sorry for this but I somehow lost what "LPG omnibus" is about.

Kind Regards

Dieter König

Senior Technical Staff Member, WebSphere Process Server Architect
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
WSS Business Process Solutions

 Phone:            +49-7031-16-3426           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                 image moved
                                                                                    to file:
                                                                               pic11552.gif)

 E-Mail:           dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com    Schönaicher Str. 220

                                              71032 Böblingen

                                              Germany

 IBM Deutschland
 Research &
 Development
 GmbH /
 Vorsitzender des
 Aufsichtsrats:
 Martin Jetter
 Geschäftsführung:
 Erich Baier
 Sitz der
 Gesellschaft:
 Böblingen /
 Registergericht:
 Amtsgericht
 Stuttgart, HRB
 243294

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |"Luc Clement" <luc.clement@activevos.com>                                                                                                         |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |<bpel4people-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                                        |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |08.10.2008 01:14                                                                                                                                  |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |RE: [bpel4people-editors] RE: Proposed Agenda: B4P Spec Editors SC Telecon, Wed 8 Oct 2008                                                        |

Folks, I was just reminded that Michael Rowley will not be able to make the
meeting on Wed. So with he and Ralf out; given that they are the authors of
the updates; and that Michael submitted his updates today, I think that we
should use the time individually to review Ralf’s and Michael’s updates and
be prepared to discuss them next week after the TC call. So, unless there
is a need to coordinate, let’s cancel tomorrow’s call.

Dieter: you have the pen for:
·         BP-25 WS-HumanTask Attachment Info Data Type element contentType
is ambiguous; Dieter Koenig
·         LPG omnibus; Dieter Koenig
·         BP-23 (Re-)Evaluation and instantiation of logical people groups
·         BP-15 What is the purpose of the optional task name param in
ht:getLogicalPeopleGroup()
·         BP-6 Does ht:getLogicalPeopleGroup() cause an LPG to evaluate?:

Luc

Luc Clément
Active Endpoints, Inc
+1.978.793.2162  | luc.clement@activevos.com