bpel4people-editors message

Subject: [bpel4people-editors] BP-16: Released the pen for B4P spec

Hi Luc, Editors,

I'm done with editing the B4P spec for issue BP-16.

Ivana, concerning your comment:

Line 935:
"If the human task experiences a non-recoverable error, the WS-HumanTask compliant implementation will signal that to the BPEL4People compliant implementation and an b4p:nonRecoverableError fault is raised in the parent process. "

change to

"If the human task experiences a non-recoverable error, the WS-HumanTask Processor will signal that to the BPEL4People Processor and an b4p:nonRecoverableError fault is raised in the parent process. "

I must admit i haven't recognized that one in the first place. However I'm wondering if we should make this a normative statement:

"If the human task experiences a non-recoverable error, the WS-HumanTask Processor MUST signal that to the BPEL4People Processor and a
b4p:nonRecoverableError fault MUST be raised in the parent process."

Let me know if we all agree to this and I'll modify it.

Releasing the pen. The revision of b4p/bpel4people-1.1-sec.doc is 83

Wish you all wonderful holidays and a Happy New Year 2009!!!

Best Regards,
  Ralf