bpel4people-editors message

Subject: BP-75 Completed - Michael now has the pen - RE: Editorial Tasks -Pen Assignment

SVN Revision 112 incorporates the updates to the WS-HT spec (now CD-03 Rev1).

Michael now has the pen for BP-36, 41 and 45.

Luc

From: Luc Clément [mailto:luc.clement@activevos.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:21
To: bpel4people-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [bpel4people-editors] Editorial Tasks - Pen Assignment

Editors,

Congrats on CD-03. I will be checking it in later today and will send mail once done.

In terms of pen ownership, I propose to take the pen to incorporate BP-75, then pass the pen to Michael, and then onto Dieter.

Luc

Key http://www.osoa.org/jira/images/icons/down.gif

Summary

Assignee

BP-75

Clarification and/or Definition of Some Technical Terms and Statements

Luc Clement

BP-45

Task History

Michael Rowley

BP-41

Last modification information for tasks

Michael Rowley

BP-36

Getting all task details in a single request

Michael Rowley

BP-63

Actual Owner Missing in WS-HumanTask Context

Dieter Koenig