bpel4people-editors message

Subject: RE: Meet briefly to review/discuss Michael BP-36, 41, 45 updates

Hi: I just had a side chat with Michael on whether we need to meet tomorrow. He had thought he might want input from the team on issues 36, 41 and 45 – he changed his mind. My updates where straightforward – albeit I restructured sentences a bit for BP-65.

Does anyone think we need to meet tomorrow? If not, let’s cancel.

Current status: Michael is working on 37-39 and Ivana has volunteered to take 63 and 81 on behalf of Dieter who is out on vacation until Thu.

I plan on packaging the updates on Wed evening and submitting it to the TC for consideration as CD-04.

Dave: heads up

Luc

Key  Status Summary Assignee
BP-81   Task Activation Deferral missing in Human Task Context Dieter Koenig
BP-80 Done Specify default behavior of simple query operations Ivana Trickovic
BP-65 Done Add a clear proposed system component architecture dictated by the BPEL4People and WS-HumanTask Luc Clement
BP-63   Actual Owner Missing in WS-HumanTask Context Dieter Koenig
BP-45 DONE Task History Michael Rowley
BP-42 Done WS-HT should use consistent naming for datetime properties Ivana Trickovic
BP-41 DONE Last modification information for tasks Michael Rowley
BP-39   Getting or deleting individual attachments Michael Rowley
BP-38   Comment propagation Michael Rowley
BP-37   Deleting or updating comments Michael Rowley
BP-36 DONE Getting all task details in a single request Michael Rowley